Case management services for Veterans with barriers to employment such as disability, criminal
background, low income, etc.
- Referral to Veteran resources that can assist with housing, food, etc.
- One-on-one services assisting with resumes and interviewing
- Notification about jobs
- Marketing of your resume to local employers
- Outreach to employers to inform about incentives for hiring Veterans
- YesVets program
- Veteran Stand Downs
- Veteran Job and Resource Fairs
- Individual participant plan (IPP) creation
- One-on-one case management
- Assist in overcoming barriers to become job ready and employable
- Coordinated case management with VA and VR&E program
- Work with local Veteran service officers
- All veterans receive priority of service and veterans with significant barriers to employment may be eligible for intensive services.
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Are you a veteran or dependent of a Veteran seeking employment?