Resources to assist individuals/families that are not directly related to gaining employment such as food, shelter, clothing, child care, health, or family issues.
- Do you need child care services?
- Are you responsible for the care of a child and/or pregnant and need help with living expenses?
- Do you need assistance with housing?
- Do you need assistance with clothing, food or other support services?
- Do you need assistance with utilities?
Resources to support local employers such as qualified candidate referrals for job openings, pre-employment testing and skills assessments, on the job training payments, labor/market research and more.
- Would you like to hire a qualified candidate to train on the job and be reimbursed for wages
- Are you an employer needing assistance with hiring, personnel services or labor market research?
- Are you an employer facing a temporary decline in business and may face laying off employees?
- Do you want to change careers or start a new career?
- Do you need to create or update your resume and/or prepare for an interview?
- Do you need to learn or improve your English skills or lack basic skills?
- Do you need to prepare for college and/or placement tests?
- Do you need a high school diploma or GED?
- Do you want to improve your computer skills?
- Do you want to pursue or currently pursuing a professional, technical or training program and want financial assistance?
- Are you pursuing a HS 21+ certificate or WVC Early Childhood degree and need financial assistance?
- Would you like to receive a scholarship while serving the community?
- Have you recently become unemployed and want to train for a new occupation and continue receiving income support?
- Do you need assistance finding employment?
- Have you been laid off by an employer with a temporary decline in business?
- Do you want to earn while you learn on the job?
Resources addressing services dedicated to serving specific populations.
- Do you have a disability? Is the disability making it hard to get or keep a job?
- Do you require vocational rehabilitation services to get or keep a job?
- Are you a Veteran or dependent of a Veteran needing assistance with employment, housing, food and/or other services?
- Are you a farm worker needing assistance with employment, housing, food and/or other services?
Resources to assist individuals with technical training, workplace training and/or industry certifications for employment.
- Do you want to earn an industry certification?
- Do you want to pursue workplace training?
- Are you interested in training opportunities in nonprofits schools and/or government agencies with a paid stipend?
- Have you recently become unemployed and want to train for a new occupation and/or continue receiving income support?
- Do you want to earn a wage while learning an occupation in an apprenticeship program?
- Do you need assistance with training for your current job?
- Do you want to earn a wage while earning an occupation on the job?