Strategies for Success is six different four-day workshops that teach the life and soft skills you need to get
and keep a job. Start with any of the following courses:
- Work Concepts—Prepare for work, career and life.
- Health and Well-Being—Learn about personal wellness and work/life balance
- Communication—Know your audience and how to communicate.
- Personal Strength Builders. –Understand what you do best and how you can improve.
- Community Engagement—Learn about your community and how you can help.
- Work Concepts 2-Find and excel in your career and life
WorkSource Employment services are available to everyone at no cost!
- To reserve seating you must register for the workshop on the worksourcewa.com class registration page. Priority for class seating goes first to participants in the Temporary Aid for Needy Families program (TANF) then to Veterans , after that seats are allocated it is in order of registration.
- Legally entitled to work in the United States
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Are you unemployed or unhappy with your current job status and wish to change?
- Would you like to become a stronger candidate while job seeking?
- Would you like to improve your skills with time management, stress and conflict management and personal effectiveness?