Our mission is to transform lives by assisting individuals with disabilities to fully participate in their communities through meaningful employment.
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) provides employment services and counseling to individuals with disabilities who want to work but experience barriers to work because of a physical, sensory, and/or mental disability. A DVR counselor works with each person to develop a customized plan of service designed to help them reach their employment goal. DVR assistance may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Counseling and Guidance
- Assessment Services
- Benefit Planning
- Independent Living Services
- Assistive Technology Services
- Training and Education
- Job-related Services
- Has a physical, sensory, or mental impairment that results in a substantial impediment to employment
- Age 16 or older
- Disability must be diagnosed by a doctor
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our services:
- Do you have a disability? Is this disability making it hard to get or keep a job?
- Do you require Vocational Rehabilitation services to get or keep a job?