- Community Action Council provides energy assistance to residents of Chelan and Douglas counties for electricity, natural gas, wood, oil, coal, and propane heating sources
- Individuals who are eligible for Energy Assistance and are in need of repair and replacement of their heating system may also receive this assistance.
- Other essential needs regarding heating of the home can be provided on a case by case basis.
- Live in Chelan or Douglas county
- Income level at or below 125% of poverty guidelines
- Legal U.S. Resident
- Has not applied in the current program year (October – June)
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Does your house feel cold?
- Is your heating bill high?
- Is your furnace or heating system not working?