Incumbent Worker Training (IWT) allows you to train existing employees to meet your organization’s needs.
- Training one or several employees
- Retain employees, avoid layoffs, develop the workforce
- Promote from within; train to fill vital positions or roles
Employees must have 6 or more months experience working for your company (exceptions apply for trainee
cohorts). The employers will share 25% of 50% of the cost depending on the size of the firm. This cost share
may include employees wages during the training.
Organizations may receive up to $25,000 of training assistance, and up to $4,000 per employee
- 18 years or older
- Eligible to work in the US
- Men must register for the Selective Service
- Worked at current employer for at least 6 months (exceptions made in group training)
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Do you need more training or skills to keep your current job or to gain advancement?
- Will additional training lead to a certificate or wage increase?
- Are you an employee who needs/wants training by your current employer?
- Would you like low cost training options for current employees?