UFCW1439 represents employees from all of the major grocery chains. We also represent employees in
meat packing plants, business offices and other assorted business. Our members receive on-the-job training.
- Our members are offered flexible shifts.
- Our members can be offered medical benefits and a pension plan.
- We have part time workers that are scheduled around classes.
- We have scholarship programs available.
- UFCW international offers free online college programs.
- Our members can learn a trade in meat cutting, floral design, and cake decorating.
- Must be 16 years old
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be willing to work nights and weekend
- Must like a fast paced job
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Do you like working with the public?
- Do you want to work and go to school or college?
- Would you like to learn how to cut meat?
- Would you like to learn how to do floral design?
- Would you like to learn how to decorate cakes?
- Would you like to work and get free college?