OIC (Opportunities Industrialization Center) makes referrals to open jobs in community and assists with
direct placement into a job.
- Worked in seasonal agricultural within the most recent 24-month period or are a dependent of a farmworker
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Receiving state, federal or local income based public assistance such as:
- SNAP – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program,
- TANF – Temporary Assistance for Needy Families,
- SSI – Supplemental Support Income,
- Apple Health,
- Or qualifies as a low-income household
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Are you looking for ways to increase your wages and start building a career?
- Do you need help finding a job?
- Are you available for full-time, year-round employment?