The SkillSource Learning Center offers individualized, competency-based courses to meet student academic
goals, including classes in Basic Education such as English, Math, Social Studies, Science, and other courses
as needed for adults who would like to:
- Obtain a High School Equivalence (HSE) certificate (formerly called the GED)
- Earn a high school diploma through the High School + Program
- Improve basic skills in preparation for college, training, or better employment
- 18 years or older
If customers answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they may possibly be a good fit for our
- Do you need to improve your basic skills to secure employment?
- Do you need a GED or High School Diploma?
- Does your current employer need you to update your basic skills?